Monday, May 4, 2009

First Impressions of Dehli

Just as all my family was getting used to the French keyboard and enjoying speaking French, we took another flight and we are now in Delhi, India.


The flight was just as good, but we did not have a good view of India beacause it was night when we landed. When we landed in Dehli, there was a young man standing holding a sign with our name on it. We had a crazy drive to our hotel because people drive like there are no rules when you are driving. Everyone would drive in the middle of the two lanes, they would also weave in and out, cut each other off and would honk at each other. I was suprised that there were no crashes.
My parents said alot that they were glad that they were not driving.


And then there were the animals. Me and my parents saw six elephants carrying people around and one cow walking in the middle of the road.


The weather in Paris was the same as Toronto, but now it is an amazing 37 degrees! I feel like I am going to melt and it is also suposed to go to 41 degrees. But finally I am lucky beacause we are going to take an overnight bus to Dharamasala which is up north in the mountains and it should be cooler.

Signing out

Adrian :)


No comments:

Post a Comment