Thursday, April 16, 2009

13 days and counting

I'm sorta looking forward to it. It is a 2 month trip to Asia with my parents. We leave April 29 and return June 20. We're also doing a 4 day layover in Paris. We're going to be sightseeing in Paris for 4 days. I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower. That was my suggestion. I don't really know what to expect, but I hope it's going to be fun. My parents expect me to speak French for them and to translate, since they don't understand French at all, lol. We went to Burma as a family when I was 4 years old, and we plan to go back there again for a few weeks. We also plan to do a lot of hiking in Nepal and Tibet. They call this "treking". Preparing for this trek has taken a lot of time, and I have spent more hours shopping than I like, but now I have lots of good gear.

I'm a little sad about missing my last few months of grade 6 at Howard, but I will be back in time for graduation and for seeing all my friends again. I will try to add updates and photos whenever I get the chance and can find an internet cafe. Please send me comments and questions, if you like.

Signing out,
Adrian :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to trekking together. I hope your new shoes will help you keep up with me! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best way to see the Eiffel Tower without waiting in line: wait until it rains and go right as the rain stops. Otherwise get a croissant and some company...

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, I'm your aunt Kathy.

    ReplyDelete