Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Days of School

The closer it gets, the more excited I get. All of my friends are really jealous. If I could I would take them all but unfortunatly it is just a family trip. For the last week or so, my whole family has been going to all of the imaginable hiking shops to buy clothes and trying everything on. And even at night they stay up to midnight packing. Luckily I'm a kid so I don't have to stay up that late, instead I get to sleep.

I hope the trip is going to be as exciting as I think it will.

Signing out
Adrian :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! We heard you in the background the last night before you left, but we didn't talk to you. Keep us posted as you travel. Remember, Gramps taught school 34 years, and I had grade 6 nearly every year that I taught so that I should be about as smart as you. Also, I taught western and eastern hemisphere social studies, and so practically everywhere you go I know something about the history and geography and culture of the cities and countries and the people where you are going. I've landed in Orley Airport in Paris, and have seen the Eifel Tower, the Seine River, and ridden the Metro--but I've never been in India or that part of southern Asia (although I've been in the Middle East). Well, take lots of notes and pictures, but don't load up on too many bulky souveniers that don't fit into the suitcase or under the seat on the next plane ride. Gramps

    ReplyDelete