Thursday, April 30, 2009

Toronto vs. Paris

Today lasted 39 hours. I slept a few hours this afternoon. I got to watch 2 TV shows and 3 movies on the plane. We landed in Paris at 6 am, which was really only 1 in the morning. We had to walk around for 6 hours before the hotel would let us check in.

During this time, I made up a plan of the things I liked and disliked in Paris. Things I like: 1. The food is really nice, especially the baguettes. 2. There are a lot things to see while walking, like interesting statues. 3. My hotel is really nice, but the walls are slanted and I hit my head on them a lot. Things I dislike: 1. Everywhere smells really bad, like medicine or garbage. 2. The butcher store has brains and skinned rabbits right beside the baguettes. 3. Everyone speaks French too fast and I can't understand them. 4. Finally, the French keyboard is very different from mine at home, so it takes forever to write this.

Signing out
Adrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment